Over the last months, the O&O taskforces have offered tailored advice to several course coordinators. The lessons learned from these collaborations and previous course evaluations have been combined into this file. We hope this document can support you in designing your courses. We deliberately re-included some of the more general, previously distributed information in the file too, offering you a more complete overview of all information currently available. Hybrid_education_at_FHML7jan2021
Roadmap for support with remote teaching and learning
This Pdf helps you on how and where to find information and assistance
Here’s a manual on how to run a zoom webinar at UM.
Manual WEBINAR ZOOM_DEC 2020
Webinar license ZOOM is managed by: email@example.com
Licensee of each faculty uses separate settings for Zoom Webinar.
Resources ZOOM including webinar
Normal zoom can be found in VideUM teach online UM Zoom manuals
Differences between “normal” zoom meetings (up to 300 people) and Zoom webinar for 500 people can be found in Choose your VideoConfercingTool .
In addition, Zoom provides many instructions & training https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/201146643
With these two tools you can make short videos. Perfect for screencasts.
TechSmith Capture (Formerly Jing)
Windows 10 Game Bar – Windows key + G, for quick access
These video series are designed to explain how the educational principles of Maastricht University (UM) are applied, namely that learning should be collaborative, constructive, contextual and self-directed (CCCS).
Dear colleagues, you can upload your presentations on mymediasite to share with your students.
Hartklepgame.nl is a serious game for gps developed by cardiologists in collaboration with gps. The learning objectives are aimed at improving your knowledge and skills in the field of cardiological examination and auscultation. Training basic skills in a virtual environment is the new way of learning!
Try the free version at https://hartklepgame.nl/
Some links to sections of VideUM the Maastricht University video portal, supported by the UM library.
- Upload a video with access to Mediasite. Here you can upload your video
- Create a video step by step guides you through the entire video creation process
- Book a studio and book a cameraman for support options at and outside the UM
- Find existing video for platforms and channels with exisiting mostly educational videos
- Good Practice section for interviews with UM teachers on their use of video in education and a good practice report on video use in Dutch Higher Education
- Didactics section for video design and embedding video in your curriculum
- Copyright and image right section with a clip on copyright as well as FAQ’s
- Video tools with several editing and recording tools for and for pay, including pencast tools
- Video formats with the format clip and examples